The saying may be that everything is coming up roses, but when you look at social media posts these days, it seems that everything is coming up Danish. From videos and statistics about the advantages of the changes in Denmark school settings, to the sleek furniture styles like those of the popular Greta Grossman lamps, the attention that Denmark is getting these days for their positive contributions to both education and home furniture designs are a welcome relieve in today’s news cycle.
If you are in the process of buying your first home, renting your first apartment, or remodeling a home where you have lived for 20 years, you, like many of today’s consumers, may be striving for a minimalist look. With specific purchases like the very modern and distinct Greta Grossman lamps and larger pieces of Warren Platner furniture, your new or remodeled space can create the environment that you are looking for.
- Creating a gallery wall is a popular way to display family pictures, modern art, and keepsakes. In this clean look technique, designers advise tring to leave a three-inch space between frames.
- Learning the ?rule of threes? gives you an approach to apply to your home decorating projects. Typically, odd numbers of objects are more eye-catching and interesting than even numbers in most design displays.
- Estimates indicate that 47% of Americans have not updated their home decor in the last five years. Additionally, 9% have not made any updates in more than 10 years.
- A recent survey indicated that 44% of Americans say the overall look of their homes is traditional; 22% say their overall look is modern; 13% eclectic, 10% country, and 2% global.
- Nothing cheap lasts. In fact, the decision to invest in high end home furnishing items is the decision to invest in the future.
- Details from a recent Houzz home decorating survey, nearly 75% of respondents said they plan to use their dining room weekly. Frequently used rooms benefit from the updates and remodeling projects.
- Every time you make a purchase of modern industrial furniture you take one step closer to creating the clean, comfortable design that you desire.
- Sofas have a lifespan of seven to 15 years.
- Industry wide sales of furniture spike on both Memorial Day and Valentine’s Day.
- Gloomy and stressed is how 14% of Americans say their home furnishings make them feel.
- New living room furniture can help you look and feel more relaxed and comfortable in your home.