This is a town that requires a real estate agent!,bR>
Although you have bought and sold three different houses before, your husband’s latest job transfer requires a relocation to a town where you have never been before. The real estate agent that your husband’s company suggested is a valuable resource for navigating a new community. With information about the local school districts, convenient shopping, and fast transportation options into the city you are hoping that you will be able to make an informed decision. Even though this is a community that you knew nothing about three months ago.
Finding the Right Real Estate Agent May be the Key to Finding the Right House
Whether you are moving across town or across the country, real estate agents are often a major advantage. With a knowledge of local prices and values, a local realtor can be a major benefit. From understanding the area school districts to the resale value of homes in particular neighborhoods, making sure that you understand as much as possible is the best way to make sure that you are getting the right property for you and your family.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the real estate market in American and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- 48% of buyers look for homes that have never been lived in, according to Zillow.
- 83% of buyers are looking for single family homes, according to Zillow.
- 560,000 homes were sold in the U.S. in the year 2016
- 48% of buyers interested in brand new homes indicated that their most desired features is ?energy-efficiency.?
- 46% of baby boomers and 56% of millennials prefer to live in more walkable neighborhoods.
- 61% of homebuyers in the year 2017 will be under the age of 35, according to predictions by Realtor.com.
Investing in a home is one of the most expensive purchases most Americans will ever make. If you want to make sure that you are considering all of the options and making the best purchase, it is in your best interest to look at homes with a realtor. With knowledge of the community and other important buying factors, a real estate agent can help you protect your investment.