Water problems are the worst!
From a slow leaking toilet to a clogged drain to a flooded basement to a sewer problem, water problems are a serious challenge. And while some people make the mistake of thinking that they can fix their own plumbing problems, the fact of the matter is many of these problems are greater than the water that you see. In fact, the water beneath and behind the visible problem can be causing greater damage, including mold, mildew, and other destructive processes.
Professional Plumbers Provide Valuable Service to Both Residential and Commercial Property Owners
Whether you have problems with a bathroom sink in your half bath or a sewer problem at your apartment rental, it is often in your best interest to make sure that you work with a plumbing professional. Even when you are not in a situation where you need an emergency plumber, you often benefit from working with a certified plumber. Even when you are not in the middle of a plumbing emergency, you could likely benefit from calling in an expert. For instance, the average American household can save nearly 10,000 gallons of water every year just by fixing simple leaks. Did you know, for example, that a running toilet leaks more than 200 gallons of water every day? Or that a faucet that leaks one drop per second, can add up to 3,000 gallons a year? That leaking faucet is enough water that you could take as many as 42 baths with the amount of water that is wasted.
One of the worst things about leaking sinks and other plumbing problems is that they tend to be at their worst when you are at your busiest. The handle completely falls off the bathroom sink hot water faucet when you have a house full of company for your daughter’s high school graduation. That slow draining bath tub backs up and floods the guest room when your husband’s parents are visiting.
Consider all of the things you could be doing if you had called a local plumber the first time you realized that a drain cleaning, or other service, was necessary:
- Swimming with your kids at the local pool is much better than cleaning up water from an overflowing toilet.
- Until you figure out where the leak from your washing machine is coming you will not be able to spend the morning having coffee with your friends.
- Moms are often the ones in a house who miss out on a family bike ride when there are a pile of towels to wash after cleaning up a leak from the kitchen sink.
- Making memories at the beach is way better than making a new set of handmade rugs because the basement floor flooded.
- Everyone loves a chance to go away for a week long vacation without having to worry about the
- Relaxing days at the spa are brought to an abrupt halt when you get a text saying that the hot water heater has sprung a leak.
- Friends love to get together during the months of June, July, and August, but you will not have any fun if you are worrying about the slow draining shower that keeps making a mess in your master bathroom when it overflows/
- Unless you take care of the leak in your kitchen sink you will continue to smell the musty odor whenever you walk in from the garage to your kitchen.
- No one wants to miss out on the fun of a day floating on the river because you are trying to dry out the basement after a neglected sewer problem floods your lower level.
If you want to make sure that you do not miss out on any SUMMER FUN because of a plumbing issue, call a local plumber the second you notice a problem that needs attention. Whether you need help with a leaking toilet or you are preparing for a whole kitchen remodel, working with a licensed professional plumber is always in your best interest.